Smyrna Eye Group, P.C.
Spectacle Satisfaction Policy
Thank You! We are very pleased that you have selected your eyewear from Smyrna Eye Group. While this marks the completion of your selection process and your first day in your new eyewear, this is just the beginning of our Spectacle Satisfaction Policy. We promise to do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction with your eyewear.
We partner with most major vision insurance plans. As a partner, we honor your vision insurance provider’s warranty and/or exchange policy, when applicable. Please ask us if you have any questions concerning your vision insurance provider’s frame & lens policies.
If you do not have vision insurance, we offer:
• Varilux progressive lenses: We offer a one (1) year, one (1) time lens replacement in the event of scratched lenses or anti-reflective failure.
• Anti-Reflective (AR) lenses: We offer a one (1) year, one (1) time replacement on defects and/or failures in accordance with normal wear and tear.
• Scratch Resistant (SC) lenses: We offer a one (1) year, one (1) time replacement on defects and/or failures in accordance with normal wear and tear.
• Frames: We offer a one (1) year, one (1) time replacement of any frame that cannot be repaired by our optician if the frame fails in accordance with normal wear and tear
• The Spectacle Satisfaction Policy does not cover damage or defects resulting from accident, theft, loss or events not considered normal wear and tear.
We offer free lifetime adjustments on eyewear purchased at Smyrna Eye Group.
We recognize that adjusting to new progressive and bifocal lenses can take time. Our opticians will work with you and your eyeglasses to ensure this adaptation period goes smoothly. We will make the necessary adjustments to help you see the way the lenses are designed to work. If you are unable to adapt or are unsatisfied in any way with your progressive or bifocal lenses after working with the opticians, we offer, within thirty (30) days, to exchange the lenses for lenses of equal or lesser value. Note: no refund on the original price of lenses will be made.
We offer a broad selection of frames and are happy to order a frame for you if you don’t see the one you like in stock. Special-order frames are non-refundable. If you do not purchase a special-order frame, there is a $50 restocking fee. We are unable to offer return or exchange of frames after purchase.
Prescription lens orders are customized therefore cannot be cancelled or changed once processed.
Thanks again for entrusting Smyrna Eye Group with the selection and care of your eyewear. We hope you enjoy your new eyewear. Know that we are here to make sure your new eyewear performs and fits as it should and lasts for many times of wear.